Along the route of the Regional Express Train (TER) Dakar-Diamniadio (36km) you will find the achievements of the SERTEM Group.
This flagship rail infrastructure project will enable the movement of 115,000 passengers per day.
bringing together several areas of local and international expertise in the construction sector.
Confirming its status as a major construction company in Senegal, in the very limited circle of the three national companies present in this challenge that will transform the lives of the eighteen (18) communes served by the Train.
From Colobane to Bargny, SERTEM is building eight (8) stops, the passenger building and the northern forecourt of Rufisque Station. The works in these stops are composed of:
• 16 T.C.E. Passenger Buildings They are located in each stopover, north and south of the tracks and consist of a ticket sales area and its outbuildings, technical rooms and public sanitary facilities, etc.
• 23,000 m² of forecourt and their equipment: bus shelters, roadway facilities (such as a drop-off point), signage and rail signage.
• Retaining structures, semi-buried hydraulic structures (gutter)
• 9 passenger footbridges in stations, also serving as cross- town- crossings for local residents, are located at each stop. They extend over 8500 m², i.e. 1200 tons of steel.
• 4500 m² of platform canopy-type shelters equipped with street furniture (benches, bins), i.e. 480 tons of steel.
Participation of SERTEM
TER Dakar - Lots M4B2 & M4B3