Located in Point-E, this 10-storey building with 8000 m² of floor space, mixing residential and business, is composed of: 2 basements, 1 ground floor, 1 mezzanine and 6 floors.
The basements house the car parks and technical rooms.
The ground floor, the mezzanine and the first two floors are for office use. 10 apartments are distributed on the upper floors.
The building, based on a general 70 cm thick invert, at a depth of 7 m, required the implementation of specific techniques inherent to the constraints of the land (level of the water table at a depth of 1.50 m, nature of the soil with unstable slopes and dilapidated semi-detached buildings):
• Use of suitable equipment for earthworks in soft ground and for the reinforcement of excavations
• Lowering of the water table as the earthworks progressed
• Execution of earthworks in several phases
• Execution of retaining structures such as support and stepped walls
• Underpinning of the foundations of adjoining buildings.
Participation of SERTEM
Builder -All building aspects